Holy Sacrament Baptism in the holy monastery of Rila is performed every day without a prior registration, from 11.00 to 15.00 on weekdays and on Sunday from 12.00 to 15.00.
For those who wish to be baptised in the holy monasery of Rila it will be necessary to get acquainted with the following requirements:
- certificate of baptism for the godson
- orthodox certificate of baptism for the godfather
- new clothes (advisable), cross and a towel for the godson
- a towel and soap for the priest
- fee of BGN 40
In one's good will, contribution to the church can be made:
- a bottle of wine
- a bottle of vegetable oil
- a packet of flour
The Holy sacrament Baptism is performed in the Monastery's chapel “Nativity of Christ”, which is located near the Monastery's bookshop in the yard of the Holy Cloister.