Welcome! The holy Monastery of Rila presents several museum expositions located on its territory. Through them, you will get to know to its thousand-year history, its rich liturgical and literary activity, as well as the economic structure of the monastery in the XVIII - XIX centuries.
All museum expositions are at your disposal without a day off, as follows: 8:30 - 16:30.
- on Friday, Saturday and Sunday in the period 1 June – 30 September: 8:30 - 19:30.
Tickets are sold at the entrance of each of the exhibitions. With a combined ticket worth 16 BGN, you could see all our museum exhibits.
- Please note that tickets are sold only on the territory of the monastery.
Our guides take care of your complete walk through the history of the monastery. You could request a guided tour in Bulgarian or English.
- Tour in Bulgarian - BGN 8
- Tour in English - BGN 20
- Duration of the tour: about 50 minutes.
- Telephone number for information and requests: 0896872016